Tuesday 22 March 2011

Hour, minute, second.

Here is a list of my FAVOURITE songs for this very moment in time.
I was thinking of doing this on Monday - seeing as how music and Monday both begin with an m so I could have in a clever, little way bashed out some alliteration. However, today is Tuesday, so no such luck!

1. Birdy - Skinny Love
My boyfriend keeps his ears peeled for new songs that he thinks I would like. He got it completely right with this song! 

2. JLS - Love You More
I know, I know, total pop-cheese! I love it though! I heard this at work and didn't realise it was JLS...I thought it was some old-school A1/ Blue/ Westlife song that I had never heard before. This is a guilty pleasure, shhh!

3. Adele - Someone Like You
The most beautifully crafted song ever! So much emotion and so intense.

4. Yellowcard - Way Away
The introduction to this song makes my heart get excited and just want to dance! A lot of good memories are associated with this song, so it's going on the favourite list!

5. Sara Bareilles - Gravity
This is such a sad song and nearly breaks my heart every time I listen to it. The video is so pretty to watch, I love the amount of light in it.
link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhI4CpAH8wM (amazing dance routine to the song!)

No comments:

Post a Comment