1. Boyce Avenue - That's What Makes You Beautiful (One Direction cover)
Right, I love One Direction and I LOVE Boyce Avenue. I love this cover. It makes me feel better for loving One Direction since Boyce Avenue only ever cover awesome songs. A more sophisticated version of the cheesy pop song (but I love that version just as much!)
2. Tony Bennett & Lady Gaga - The Lady Is A Tramp
I am not a Lady Gaga fan at all. However, I love this! If the Gaga sang like this all the time I would definitely become a fan! And Tony Bennett, what a sweetie.
3. We Are The In Crowd - Never Be What You Want (Acoustic)
I love songs where there are duets. This band have a main guy and girl singer and I think it totally works. I know my sister will love this song!
4. Tonight Alive - Wasting Away
This is for you lot out there who aren't in the mood for acoustic guitar-ness and want a bit more. This band are understated compared to Paramore, but the lead singer's voice is amazing. This is a definite get-stuck-in-your-head song!
5. The All-American Rejects Feat. The Pierces - Another Heart Calls
This might have a slow start, but then it just picks up speed. I love it. You all know I am a fan of two singers in a song, so this is right up my street. (NB - I cannot take any credit for these songs as m'love introduced them to me...but I do have credit in introducing them to you!)