Saturday 10 December 2011

Bucket list.

There's a film called The Bucket List which I have not seen but it's about 'two terminally ill men who escape from a cancer ward and head off on a road trip with a wish list of to-dos before they die' (imdb.com). They call their to-do-list the bucket list because it's things they want to do before they 'kick-the-bucket'.

Lots of people have to-do lists or wish lists for their lives, and there is a lovely tumblr blog called http://perfectbucketlist.tumblr.com which has lots of images + text with ideas to add to your own bucket list. It's quite morbid if you think about it in terms of 'things to do before you die', so I'm going to think of it as 'adventures and dreams for the future'. There are some lovely ideas on that blog, bordering on plain crazy to just little things that make you smile. Here are some that I would add to my 'bucket list':








And here are some things that I've already done:






And this is what I'm trying to do:


What goals/plans/dreams/wishes do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment