Thursday 2 February 2012

A very strong liking.

It's February. What happens in February? Valentine's Day!
Now, I've never been a fond lover of Valentine's Day. I think it's too commercial and a bit fake. The only thing I like about Valentine's Day is that it reminds everyone to love. It's a reminder to do something nice for the one you love. However, if you were a real romantic, you should be showing love in spontaneous ways, on days other than Valentine's Day! Valentine's Day is for the cliché romantic. 

This month, my blog is going to be love-ified. Every post is going to have some link to love. Not all in a romantic, soppy way...but in the genuine way that is human nature and disposition. And maybe, sometimes, in a tediously linked way....but anyways, this is my blog and I can do what I like!

However, to start it off, I thought we'd have a little laugh. Here you go: 


No comments:

Post a Comment